[1.4.2] - 6 September 2020¶
- UI logs. A mini-feature. It helps user to troubleshoot/get feedback from not
- directly visible processes like running automates or background OCRing of the docs
- Automates match by txt not by hocr file
- Clipboard bugfixes
- Display current version at the lower/right bottom
- Bug fixes
[1.4.1] - 29 August 2020¶
- startetc command was removed.
- Optimizations/performance issues - browsing folder with many files (> 200)
was improved significantly (5x). Also, /browse/ request time will not linearly grow with increased number of files.
- Do not rise exception if preview image was not found. Return a generic image instead.
- Fix: [issue #86](https://github.com/ciur/papermerge/issues/86) - UI uploader - confusing red color/warning during upload
- Enhancement: in case of uploading unsupported format - a descriptive error message will be displayed in uploader
- Documentation updates (especially [bare metal installation](https://papermerge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/setup/manual_way.html) + [server configuration](https://papermerge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/setup/server_configurations.html))
[1.4.0] - 19 August 2020¶
- Issue #72 - random changed order
- Issue #63 - hardcoded OCR_BINARY settings
- documentation updates
[1.4.0.rc1] - 4 August 2020¶
- Metadata details are now displayed/edited on specialized right side panel (instead of modals)
- Customized Django Admin app named boss. Thus, UI is no longer Django Admin based.
[1.3.0] - 25 June 2020¶
- Metadata (per Folder/Document/Page)
- Built-in worker (./manage.py worker - command)
- SQLite is default database (Postresql is now optional, available via Plugin)
- Support for OCR on all languages
- Refactoring: all static assets moved into boss/static directory. This change simplifies initial project setup (no need to clone yet another repo)
- Read configurations from /etc/papermerge.conf.py or ./papermerge.conf.py
- Refactoring: endpoint extracted from pmworker into mglib.path.DocumentPath and mglib.path.PagePath
- Save last sorting mode in file browser - via save_last_sort cookie
[1.2.0] - 10 Apr 2020¶
- Delete pages
- Reorder pages within the document
- Cut/Paste document from one document into another
- Paste pages into new document instance
- [Documentation](https://papermerge.readthedocs.io/en/v1.2.0/page_management.html) - updated to include Page Management feature description
[1.1.0] - 14 Feb 2020¶
- REST API support
- Creation of multiple authentication tokens per user
- Endpoint /api/document/upload for uploading documents
- Rest API [feature demo ](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OePTvPcnoMw)
- [Documentation](https://papermerge.readthedocs.io/en/v1.1.0/rest_api.html) - updated to include REST API description
[1.0.0] - 7 Feb 2020¶
Open sourced version is more or less stable.
[0.5.0] - 6 Jan 2020¶
Project open sourced (also with lots of refactoring)
[0.0.1] - 10 Sept 2017¶
Initial commit. Project started as hobby project. It was named vermilion, digilette and only later papermerge.